My Photos 2016

My Photos 2016

My Photos 2016


only for you
If my body Pruning Pruning
Make bloody, if a bit hurts
If for some reason to me pabonakintu
Wrong sense, then, I bear the pain
The world is beautiful to see parabonayara
No desire to stay in the world fighting for survival
Amaraami want to live there,
I would like to with the Ripper.
I think when I'm without you
Only one path remains open, he just
Do not let me die in my maranaplija. I
LOVE YOU.
If you ever go to rock, to me, a little rolls
Not, come back to life in the body paboyadi
I do not have soul, then the
Dekhoamara come from nadura atba
I never khujabehayato pabenahayato
Just be silent cry. But the
Come on, then run like crazy
I will crowd atbaaneka
Cry cry out before you.
Someone shouted atbara self sunabenasamasta
I sbrtigulo together parabedujane
Ceyechilamakintu to live in this society, this
I live in the world dilonatomaya
You see the eternal desire to die fighting for survival
Up in my uthabekintu
Hundreds of people die once without having to beg
And do not get back to life, I pabona.
But the will to live would tell what will happen
I do not know ,,,,,,,,,,,
I LOVE YOU

Popular posts from this blog

Desi Girls | College Girls | Village Girls | Hot Photos | सेक्स्सी फोटोज देसी गर्ल्स